September 8, 2008

A couple of years after...

The sequel to Storm Riders, entitled Storm Warriors is coming soon. Can't wait. Haih...

2nd week of Ramadhan starts today. Hmm...

Today, two years ago, was our first date... ahem... And, I couldn't help but laugh when I read the things I wrote with regards to the the occasion. Read here and here. Ha ha ha ha... And look where we are now.

To you, I dedicate this song. :-)

The Way I Am
Ingrid Michaelson

If you were falling, then I would catch you
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cuz I love the way you say "good morning"
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cuz I love the way you call me "baby"
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all you hair
Sew on patches to all your tear

Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am...
You take me the way I am...

I seriously never imagined that we will be where we are. :-) And honestly, it's the best first date ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy COUPLE anniversary.. :-p

can't wait for ur nasi minyak..

D.N.A.S said...

I'm so bored in the office, I went to read your first deyt postings. Hehehehe.

So, can we conclude that first dates that involve the rain, running late and coffee will turn out into serious relationships?

Don't forget we some time ago, we made another theory:
any couple who 'kantoi' with their officemate in Genting will end up getting married. (even when they were not in a serious relationship yet when they went to Genting) Haha!

Hajar said...

6ky angel: bukan couple anniversary ler... it was the first day i went out with him. :-p

dnas: i'm glad those old postings able to occupy your time. hmm.. as for the assumption, maybe la kot. yg genting tu, saya tidak terlibat! haha...

Cosmic_GurL said...

Heya! I bloghopped from Sarc's blog..I love this song too! :)