September 2, 2008

Second Day of Ramadhan

Who would've guessed that I could be domesticated? Who would believe me now if I said I wish I'm at home now planning what to cook for iftar, and later wait for my other half to come home. Who wouldn't be surprised if I said I want to be SAHM if I could. Ha ha ha...

My mind is thinking of what to eat for iftar this evening. But then I remembered the fried rice I brought back last night from home. Maybe I can zest it up with extra ingredients for tonight. I really should go to supermarket to buy bread. But, I was kinda lazy to get up from my chair and instead spent my lunch hour finishing up the paperworks for last week's UAT.

I also managed to complete my claims for the last three months! Ha ha ha... The motivation? I foresee a difficult month in October, so some extra cash would be really great.

I have a feeling that my Peanut Foot Care Butter from Skin Food won't live to see Idul Fitr. Just today I'm slathering my feet and calves with it... Hmm.. I really have nothing to blab about, so I might as well keep it shut, eh? Being Ramadhan and all.. :-)

Happy Fasting people! And be wasatiah during iftar. Don't go overboard. Take care.

No comments: