September 30, 2008

Today is a busy day for the family. Well, at least for Mak and I. Until I started writing this, only Kuah Sambal Kacang and Chef Wan's Ayam Masak Hitam are completed. Later, we will start with Rendang Daging and at the same time I will start baking tonnes of cakes. Well.. maybe not tonnes. Mak wants the chocalate moist and banana cake.

Several years ago I started making chocolate moist cake every Eid. Few years back, I started to get lazy. Reason being, when I bake, I cannot bake just one. I need to bake at least three. One to bring back to Malacca. One will be almost finished on the first day of Raya; consumed by my brothers. So the last one serves as snack for the visitors. So, I got lazy. Penat wooo... tiga bijik kek!

This year however, I feel a little festive, so I told Mak I'll bake the chocolate cake. She added two banana cakes into the offer. :-p

While cooking just now, I received a great news from CapalPerak. Congratulations Boochi Boo! I am so deliriously happy for you. Mind you, I have never had such offer in my working life before! He he he...

So, I'm going to stop now. Rest a while. And then continue with cooking. Haih. The bane of being a woman...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

masak.. jgn x masak.. hehehe.. thn ni aku x kena buat kek.. lps blk dr johor la kot br nk buat.. :p

Sarclover said...

selamat hari Raya Babe!.. Sila berkunjung ke office saya dengang kek-kek tersebut ye, kalau best.. next year tempah dengan you.. hahaha

Hajar said...

6ky angel: dah abis dah masak...

sarcy: can... no problem... :-D