September 25, 2008

From My Mobile - Baked Begedil

This was my dinner yesterday. Baked Begedil. It's chicken begedil actually. And instead of frying it, I baked it inside the oven toaster. Made a mistake of not coating the paste with egg; I thought of having a low fat dish. Ha ha ha.. So they turned out very soft and delicate.

Then I made the sauce. Hot chili sauce mixed with tomato sauce. Crush two garlic and throw it in. Add water. A dash of salt and sugar. Stir on the stove until it bubbles. Serve hot. Yummy!

Yes, I ate 'em all!

2 comments:

Sarclover said...

Begedil kena goreng la... best made with beef... choppped spring onions and stuff.. the last time I did that was when i cooked Soto Nasi (many-many months ago...)

Eh.... lapar la pulak...

Hajar said...

Yes, I know. Saja nak try different way of doing it. :-) Everything that is beef is delicious darling!