September 3, 2008

I love Jason Mraz

I believe I am made for mornings. There's only one reason: I look absolutely GORGEOUS in the morning. Ahaks. Seriously.

This morning, while driving to work, I kinda Mrazing my life the past couple of years... It went something like this...

Those days...

I don't care what you might think about me
I'll get by without you if I want
Well,I could be the one to take you home
Baby we could rock the night alone
If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down
But sugar don't forgetin' what you already know
That I could be the one to turn you on
We could be the talk across the town
Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another
You might regret what you let slip away

Like the geek in the pink (do do do...)


Then...

When I fall in love I take my time
There's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind
You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna shine and I'll tell you why

I won't worry my life away


Now...

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate
I'm yours

So I changed the wording or sequence a bit. It's been.. ahem.. almost two years. And I still have that fluttery feeling. This is it, isn't it? Ahaks.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko pun dh bjangkit dgn aku ker? wakakka

Hajar said...

6ky angel: nope... dah baper hari ni aku dok dengar CD dia.. long before ko tau pasal I'm Yours. hahaha...