September 24, 2008

Quote for the Day

I received this in the email this morning:

Whatever you give a woman, she will multiply it. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her respect and kindness, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So - IF YOU GIVE HER ANY CRAP, SHE WILL GIVE YOU TONS OF SHIT.

Some of the recipients of my forwarded email has given their take on it. The girls replies are "Brilliant!" and "I totally agree". While the guys replies are "totally agree - am getting plenty of it!" and "must be quoted from someone who's full of sh*t.. Kidding! LARIIIII" (takut la tuh!).

I am still waiting a witty reply from CapalPerak. He still hasn't said anything. Which means, he has something to say. Something really, really smack-on the-face kind of reply. Or he's simply busy. :-p

Anyway, what say you?

UPDATE: CapalPerak has replied. It's a bit creepy because what he said somewhat mirrors my thoughts when I first read the quote... His reply is, "I am going to give the woman money after this. And let's see what happens..."

Ehem... I shall receive the money with open arms darling... open arms... If the arms are not wide enough, I'll bring my backpack. Can, ah? He he he...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally agreed with the quote.. hehehe..

anyway, tunggu je dgn sabar.. :-)