September 23, 2008

This morning...

on the messenger...

Jade: You tak call I pun.... :-(
CapalPerak: Darling, I baru je abis buat keje kat dapur
Jade: Bukan this morning, semalam la...
CapalPerak: Owh.. I call. You jawab dengan begitu mamai sekali
Jade: Huh? Really?
CapalPerak: Cuba you check your call history...
Jade: (checking... checking.. uiks! mmg ada!)
Jade: I have no memory of that call... (as in aku tak ingat ler...)
CapalPerak: Ha ha ha ha

I was not annoyed or angry that he didn't call (as what I wrongly remembered). It's just a standard conversation that we have sometimes whenever either one of us seemed too caught up to pick up the phone and call. :-p

On the other hand, it is a fact that CapalPerak has to face my occasional emotion roller coaster every now and then. And how does he handle it everytime? With grace. I have to admit he's the patient one in this relationship. Me? Ha ha ha... I'm the Miss I-want-it-now-and-I-mean-yesterday. Lucky for me, he knows to let me rant my absurdity off and leave me be to stew. Coz he knows I will drag my feet and crawl back. :-p

So, I'm thankful. And to you mi amor, I can't promise to change, but I'll do better, okeh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mamai apa? ke penat sgt? heheh

Anonymous said...

really??? hold him tight! hold him! hold him! jgn kasik die larik!! bukan senang okay nk jumpe org yg boleh tahan perangai kite. sukenyyeeee!!! :D hug hug huggg

Anonymous said...

nasib baik fon ada call history ;)

Hajar said...

6ky angel: as in aku sudah tido masa dia call... and it must've been a very deep sleep sbb masa dia call tuh, aku baru tido about an hour camtuh...

ad: i know! he accepts me for who i am.. hehehe...

n|ns: exactly! hehe..