May 21, 2008

New Look

I was bored.

I went to The Curve yesterday. Got my hair restyled. At Jean Yip Salon. The cost? Outrageous. Although I like the way my hair turned out. Thank God for that.

Today, I read reviews on the salon, which originated from Singapore. 90% of the reviews were bad! I guess I am lucky that nothing bad happened to my hair.

I will certainly visit Monsoon-ID in One Utama for follow-up treatments.

Yesterday, I took the re-bonding package (incl. hair end treatment and scalp care) + hair cut & spa treatment + after chemical hair treatment. Like I said, the cost was outrageous.

The hairstylist was Jeannie. Although she does a very good job, I don't really like it when she started to sell more. She kept on asking me to add things to do to the hair. And I tell you, you have to know where to stop. Not long after I agreed for the additional hair treatment, she started to promote their scalp treatment because she said my scalp is oily. I just listened and told her I'll do it some other time. Later she promoted a package, at five times the cost I'm paying. I said no, thank you. While my hair was being washed, the assistant tried to get me to take the scalp treatment. I said no again. When I was about to pay, Jeannie said she has new package offer for me which costs half of the initial offer. I still said no and paid the fee for the services rendered.

One thing that salons need to know is that, some people go there to just pamper themselves every once in a while. And when they plan to do that, they've already planned to spend a certain amount. While there's nothing wrong to try to get more sale, these people also need to know when to stop and let the customer enjoy the visit and services. I for one, dislike the "extra" effort to get me to spend more.

No more Jean Yip after this.

Yes, most of the times I do things impromptu. And syukur, every time I go spontaneous, things turn out well.

Today, I'm bored again. And it's only 9.10 am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ala, jangan la bosan-bosan cik jade...

batu

yani said...

rambut fesyen apa ko buat plak nie?