May 21, 2008

My Favourite!

I never followed any reality TV show anymore... Not even American Idol eventhough the talents this year are absolutely phenomenal. But out of the two finalist, my vote goes to David Cook. He's original people. Not only he's a rocker, but he does it naturally. Little David, his voice is great, but he sangs ballad like, everytime. David Cook, he reminds me a lot of Richard Marx. Great with rock songs, excellent with ballads.

You know, when I was a little girl, I kinda dreamt that my boyfriend would be the lead singer of a rock band. And he would write songs, beautiful songs, hard core rock stuff, and every once in a while he would dedicate a song to me. And he would sing it with his heart in his eyes, and just sit there at then end of the stage, in front of me. And just sing it while strumming on his guitar (obviously his other "girlfriend"). He he he... Wouldn't it be nice to have your man singing a song for you. :-p

With that ladies and gentleman, I give you David Cook with his version of Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby". Incidentally, one of my all time favourite... I love David Cook!!



ps: I hope he doesn't win American Idol, so that he can continue doing his own stuff!

No comments: