May 26, 2008

He Has a Protege!!

Yesterday was my movie day with the family. Abah has always been a fan of Indiana Jones. So, on Saturday, I purchased six tickets for the whole family (macam la ramai sangat) to watch Indi's latest adventure at Cineleisure Mutiara Damansara.

When we arrived, there were already long lines at the ticketing counters. It was only 10:30 am (yes, in the morning) at that time. The movie was at 11 am. I bought two family popcorn sets, and we were off to a great adventure.

It was like watching the old Indiana Jones in action when I was small. Exhilarating. During the movie, Mak mentioned to me that Abah could not be disturbed. Little that she knew that her daughter was also glued to the screen. Ha ha ha...

All in all, it was a great movie. And another great family outing. I enjoyed it tremendously.

B, the movie can be watched again and again. I don't mind watching it again with you... hehehe...

No comments: