May 12, 2008

Jade is Bored

Queen said to me the other day, "Your blog is boring lah these days..." I've got to admit, she's right. Ha ha ha.. I feel bored reading what I wrote too. I guess, I'm just bored. And it's either there too much to write about that words are tripping over each other in my mind or there's just nothing interesting to write that I just write whatever. Hmmm... Jade is a boring person.

I'm bored with the state of the country at the moment. I'm bored of listening and reading and watching what's going on. People pointing fingers non-stop. People talk trash all the time. People not respecting other people. I'm just bored. B! Let's migrate lah! Even if life is bad in a different country, we know it's of our own making! Ha ha ha... How unpatriotic I sounded.

Yesterday morning I woke up with a zit at the inner corner of my eye lid. I do not know what else to call it, but in Malay, we call it KETUMBIT! Yup. Jade has a nasty ketumbit growing, which will grow nastier. Huwaaaa... Luckily my eyes are already sepet, so the birth of the ketumbit doesn't really alter how I look. Please, if you have any remedy for this, let me know.

Several of my girl friends are on to their next kid. I remember telling them not too long ago to wait for my first to have their next. I guess it's too long to wait. Ha ha ha... My younger cousin is having her second one in a month's time. My soul sista, Toonie, is going to second trimester. And my kakak, DNAS just decided to go for the next one. Owh... Alien is actually having a bun in the oven too! I got to know from Queen. Hmmm.. It's the season again! And yes, I kinda hear the clock ticking. (No darling, this is not a hint... :-p)

We went to watch "What Happen In Vegas" on Saturday. The movie was fun, and kinda close to home. Ms Diaz was great, and Mr Moore was his usual excellent self. Apparently, he's the "happiliest" man on earth. Yup, he conned that word all on his own. So, if you need a break, if you just need to laugh, go and watch the movie. Great stress reliever. All nasty, funny and happy ending.

Hmm.. other than that, dem! I dunno what else to blab about. So, cheerio mates!

UPDATE @2:50pm: I think... a happy Jade is a boring Jade... hmm...


No comments: