May 12, 2008

Cleaner Look

Finally! A cleaner look. Honestly, I switched too many templates that I've forgotten the initial look of my blog. I also lost several widgets. I do not care to add them back. You would also notice that some links are missing. Especially to the blogs that I "frequently" hop to.

I do not have any graphic software stored on this computer. I used MS Paint to squeeze and shrink the image. It's the same picture that I mentioned in one of my earlier post. And I am THAT lazy to look for the link.

I still do not have anything to do in this new office. Therefore, I'm free to verify whether my friends forwarded emails are hoaxes or factual. I think Sharky is tired of me replying to her emails telling her that they were hoaxes that she stopped sending me more. He he he.. Sorry lah babe.

I think I'm spending too much on food during lunch. I have to do my best to ensure I pack lunch. But most days I just wanna go home to sleep. Hmm... I don't think this is a good change. Anyway, the office most probably be moving to somewhere closer to home, which will be great. I won't spend so much time traveling.

This afternoon I went to Pavilion food court. I ate lamb teppanyaki. Haih. For a RM18.70 meal, I am satisfied. But that would be one of the rare times of spending more than RM10 for lunch. Like I said, I really should pack my lunch. A teppanyaki cook is not just a cook, but also a performer. The one that served me this afternoon, was one of the best. And isn't technology just lovely that these days those smoke suckers are located in such a way that the smoke is sucked immediately, instead of rising above our heads before vanishes into the vent?

Almost 6:30pm. I'm going home. Ta ta.

1 comment:

The Momster said...

ooo i wanna try out the teppanyaki too... sounds yummy! hehehe ;)

but yeah, packing lunch is so much healthier too!