May 5, 2008

Facebooking?!

I've gotten tired of FaceBook. Too much applications and invitations to add new applications. I have deleted half of what used to be on the profile page. And plan to delete some more once I get tired of them. I leave the growing gifts, water globes, hatching eggs and few more because they've got some nice pictures there.

I copied the below from the ones that I deleted. Thanks to the people who considers(considered?) me as such. I feel honoured. *shy*

#Prettiest# (never thought i'd get this vote at all! hahaha...)
#3 best listener
#3 best room-mate
#4 happiest
#4 best shopping companion
#5 person with the best hair
#5 most talented
#5 person with the best body
#5 best mother (potential)
#5 merriest

Party Like a Rockstar
from 3 friends
Have a Blonde Moment
from 2 friends
Shower Naked
from 1 friend

There are 6 people who consider you among their best friends

There are 10 people who think you're cool

Owh... also thank you for those who thought I'm "hot", "best valentines", "interested in knowing me", etc. Good stuff.. Good stuff.. Feels great when people feel good about you, eh?

So, friends, I appreciate you clicking on my name for invitation to add new applications into my profile, that shows you remember me, (hehe), but I'd appreciate it more if you don't because I feel bad when I decline the invitation. So, drop me a note on the Wall or send me another water globe or egg. I'll keep that. Promise. Owhh.. I don't mind invitations to events and causes though! That'd be great indeed.

Take care and have a nice Moondayh!

No comments: