May 8, 2006

At it again...

When the heart is unsettled
When worry occupies the mind
I see nothing but obstacle ahead
I just hope I won't go blind

When there's no shoulder to cry on
When there's no hug to keep me warm
I shudder to think what lies beyond
I only wish not to be broken

I couldn't rhyme properly today
For my heart is a storm
And my mind is muddled
Try not to cry and crumpled

Bear with me just a little longer
I might be babbling in several post
One way of getting out the trapped feelings
One way not to lose my mind over things

This is a lament of a confused mind
This is a cry of a lonely heart
Even so I know things will get better
I just need to be stronger

5 comments:

Nazrah Leopolis said...

*big hugs*

Seeking Solace said...

Yes, be strong. I know you are stronger than you think.

D.N.A.S said...

*big hug also*

Life's like that.
Love's not like what they wrote in those romantic novels.

Hajar said...

thank you all.. *hugs* and dnas, it's not always because of love. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»