July 1, 2008

I curse thee, Uknown Etiology!!

It would be nice if you're able to take one week off work and go somewhere to just chill. I did take almost a week off, and I did get chills. But to date, it's leaving me exhausted and cranky.

According to the articles I read, viral fever just sucks the life out of you. Okay, so I made that up. The articles said that when one is down with viral fever, one needs plenty of fluid and bed rest. While one week of bed rest sounds heavenly, it certainly have the adverse effect when accompanied with lethargy, dizzy spells, bad taste on the tongue, and just lack of lung capacity.

I feel like an old lady. Seriously. Confined to bed. Restless all the time. Hot flushes eventhough temperature has gone down. And in this current condition it's really difficult to empathise even knowing the other person is also down with the same thing. I'm like the mega bitch today. Haih.

Work is piling up. Although I'm sure the guys have it covered. But just the thought of visiting the site today makes me want to puke. I feel lazy. I'm tired. And I'm seriously bloated. Not to mention I'm overdue for my grooming session.

Yesterday, the blood they took from me clotted before they were able to perform the test. So, they called me around 4 p.m. to ask me to come in this morning for another blood sucking session. I haven't gone yet. Maybe later. Maybe not. They keyword for today is lazy.

And Cik Merah needs a washing too. Haih.

ps: B, sorry, I'm crabby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mcm kaunselor la plak.. :p