July 17, 2008

Flabby Dwarf

I have been guilty of not going to the gym. For so, so, so, so long. Every day there will be excuses. One day it will be the laundry, the next room is messy I need to clean it up, then it's very late already, then it's tiredness or sleepiness. The list can go on and on. But I still pay the monthly membership fee.

Although, I have lost some inches and shed maybe half a kilogram during my two weeks of sickness, it's definitely not enough. I miss the lighter me. I miss the toner me. Everytime I see myself in the mirror, I cringe.

The problem with me is motivation. I need the push to continuously working out. When I first joined the gym it was the enthusiasm of doing something new. I pushed myself, went to the classes and really, really loving the result. Then, I met Capal Perak got bored of the repetitive activities. I started to miss the group classes and blame it on lack of time.

So, I have decided, to get myself back on the track, I am going to spend again and take up the service of a personal trainer. I am dead that serious.

I have already started my less-or-no-rice diet again. I used to only eat rice during the weekend when I go back to my parents'. Then, the Hari Raya came. I hope I can keep it up this time around.

Some of my friends are also on the move to lose the kilos and centimeters. Let us motivate DNAS and Sarcy together! And ladies, let's motivate each other, ya?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

go Jade go.. berapa kg ko nk turunkan lg? okla tue.. ish ish ish.. at least ada kuar peluh once a week dh ok...
kurus sgt pun x elok ler..

Hajar said...

6ky angel: it's not about the kilos... it's about the flabs! ahaha...

D.N.A.S said...

alamak aku baru je makan donut!

Sarclover said...

ehehehehehhe...
i miss my rice....