July 28, 2008

I Love Bones

So what if people say it's just another way of telling a CSI story? I love the series. Very chic and brilliant. I love David Boreanaz. Who wouldn't? And that attraction between Bones and Booth, haih, it's killing! It's just so intense! It also makes me reminisce those days when I was fighting the *ahem* attraction to a certain someone. The same someone who laughs at me now whenever we go back to those times. :-p

Remembering moments like this makes it worthwhile, and any doubts just melt away... Just lovely.

*Picture from tv.com.

2 comments:

maszuzu said...

sometimes when i'm reminded wht i had with him for 7 years..no regrets laaa..i did learn sumthing and I did have many happy moments...

Hajar said...

kak mas: there's a reason why we meet people. :-) you learnt, good or bad.