May 29, 2007

Snippets

Looking Pretty

The best (and maybe the worst) thing about being a girl is prepping up. Be it that romantic dinner, official functions, or just taking a stroll in the park.

I used to think that it's just silly to match your top and bottom, together with that handbag and that pair of sandals, and don't get me started with the face. I still think it silly but now I do see the importance and impact that you can make with being presentable. And look nice.

The company is having a dinner next week. I have not been to any formal functions for such a long, long time. Black tie, that is. I can't remember when was the last time. Hmm... Anyway, the theme for that night will be "Red and Glitter". I've got my dress already, marooned and sequined at one side. (and hey, if you were oblivious like I was, head to Sg. Wang for lovely selections of formal dresses, funky outfits, at reasonable prices).

I got my earrings yesterday and will go and look for a bangle this evening. Too eager, you say? Well, I guess I'm just vain, eh? Ha ha ha... There are few sites online which are very helpful in many areas. Check out the following:
  1. http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/formal/floral.html
  2. http://www.101lifestyle.com/beauty/haircare/glamhair.html
  3. http://stealstyle.blogspot.com/
  4. http://www.covergirl.com/tips/index.jhtml

What happened to Adam of Maroon 5?

Has he becoming a sissy? He used to be soooooo sexy. Look at the hair. Listen to song. Iskk.. but somehow in the sissiness that is clear, I still like the song. Makes me wonder...

The allure of baldy

Think Vin Diesel. Think Sean Connerry. Think all those sexy, yummy baldies... I cannot say for sure, why is it that I feel pulled towards these shiny clean look. And I guess, it will depend on the person. Not everyone looks dangerous without hair. He he he...

2 comments:

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

babe, we share the same thought..but my roomie, she goes crazy with adam new look...

Hajar said...

m.i.s.sy, thanks for dropping by. come again soon! i really hope Adam will revert to his hot look...