May 24, 2007

Say You, Say Me

Did you watch American Idol last night? Dreams do come true, eh? I mean, the ones who did not get to be in finals, was singing with the people that they thought they could only be dreaming singing with.

Dreams do come true. Albeit for some people bigger things happen to them. Even so, we who only have small dreams happening should still be thankful. Little wonders, people. Little wonders. So say Rob Thomas.

Have you say your thank you to Him today?

My heart goes out to my sister half way around the world in Dubai. And this goes out to her.

Kakak, you are amazing. How you are at the moment is understandable. New place, with your current condition, I would say everything is too much to handle. But, knowing you, I am positive that you can face it and stand tall. So hang in there, Kakak. You will get through this. And everything will be so much better in a couple of months, insyaAllah, you’d laugh you baby out wondering why you were so worked up. It might not exactly be what you dreamt, but hey, you’re on your way, anyway. My hugs and love for you and yours.

So, if today, you’re reading this post, do drop by at her blog and wish her well, put a smile on her face.

I’m actually writing this while watching the finale. And Jordin Spark won. She deserved it. Although I did hope (in vain) the finale would be between her and Melinda. I guess, it’s easier to vote when she went up against Blake. No offence to Blake’s fan, he did quite well too. *wink*

So, here’s to a good weekend for everyone. Take care and say your thank you.

No comments: