May 5, 2007

I lost my babies...

I have not finished grieving... I lost my precious babies. Some culprit took them away from me... My lovely MING and my sweet Olympus. Cry. Cry. Cry.

Sometime, I wonder how is it like for the people who take things from other people. Do they think everyone that has something, has a lot of money to actually replace what was lost? And you will say, the fact is that, they don't think at all!

I'm sad... really, really sad. I worked really hard to get those two things in my life. It's not as if I can replace it tomorrow.

Mannnn... sometime I do wonder, why do bad things always happen to me? Am I that bad? Evil? Last year I had a devil as my boss, I had to leave the company. This year, again, when everything starts to happen, however slowly, I am forced to take several steps back again.

The things that I buy or own are not just things. They are some kind of accomplishment to me. It might be nothing much to other people, but their value to me is very, very high. They are just irreplaceable. I cannot just ask someone to buy new ones for me. And to lost them feels like a failure.

Sheeeeeeshhhhh... I feel really, really upset. I am soooooooo sad, I am pathetic! I smsed to my number, hoping to get into the person's humane side and get him/her to return it to me. Heh.

And maybe tomorrow, when I'm calmer, I'll write about KLCC's security officers and policies. Sometimes I do wish that I'm someone important and famous, or my dad is a powerful Datuk or my grandpa is a feared royalty. I hate double standards!

ps: to my friends, please do me a favour and PM or email me your numbers... huwaaaaaa...

4 comments:

The Momster said...

oh dear... :(

i understand how u feel... those things are definitely not cheap!!

cheer up girl!!

Angel Eyes said...

dear, do u need my number?

Anonymous said...

Salaam Jade

Been thru that road before.....
In between the anger and pain, there was this persistent question that kept popping up, why? why? and why?

Later i found the answers. Have faith and patient and you will find yours...

Take care

Hajar said...

n|ns: trying to be cheerful.. after all... i'm THE SUN, right? hehe...

AE: yes please..

galing: will do. and doing my best to be patient.. thanks.