July 1, 2006

No Title

How can a person be at the same time reliable AND unreliable?

You don't need to be in love to feel heartbreak.

Heh. I just need to let those two statements out. They kept playing back in my head while driving to my parents'.

I hate dealing with this one particular bank. I rue the day I decided to engage their services. Well, blame it on immaturity. I was young back then. And in my younger days I made a lot of stupid silly decisions. I still do, I guess, but with more caution. He he he... Ironic, isn't it? Being cautiously silly. I'm not making a lot of sense I know. I was venting out my frustration when the officer blatantly asked me, trying to be sarcastic of course, "Cik Jade, you kerja kat bank ke?" That immediately put my back up and I said, "Eh... jangan la cakap macam ni. I am trying to find out what's the hiccup and you're supposed to help me". He didn't even have the audacity to say sorry. Duhh...

Anyway, I hope I don't have to deal with the bank again. Once the sentence is completed, I shall never look back to the bank for any services. Oh... did I tell you that I was transferred to 10 different numbers before I get to speak to the correct officer in-charge?

4 comments:

vedd said...

Let me guess... It's a local bank? It's the typical attitude of local instituition yes? What's even worse is that it is unquestionably more occuring in the government bodies.. Try the same at foreign companies and I can tell you that such cases are next to the number zero.. So much for getting pissed at the issue of Malaysia being the third rudest country in the world.. Being 'ding-dong'ed for the tenth times and getting 'in-your-arse' response on the eleventh is just a way to say that "Malaysians are well known for their hospitability and well-mannered behaviour.".. Right? Riiigggghhhttttt...

P/s: How can a person be at the same time reliable AND unreliable? - Because we are humans. Comes in a package when we were borned as human beings. Why? I think it's because there are things that we put more attention to it and those we tend to neglect more... Love vs. Hate, Big vs. Small, Priorities of life :)

-v-

Hajar said...

vedd, it's a foreign bank.. :-p
but of course, handled by our people...

i think, we just need to enhance on our people skills lah.. i'm sure we can do that. being "Malaysia Boleh!" all the time, right...

vedd said...

erk!! malu den! hehehe but then it is our own people who does it anyways :D

UglyButAdorable said...

what's new jade..*sigh* mentality malaysian boleh la nie..