July 27, 2006

Looney Thursday 2nd helping

The weather made me put on Il Divo's CD. Although 'tis all lies and lies and lies, my heart went pitty pat over this:
...
I only wanna be the man

to give you everything I can
every day and every night
love you for all my life.
I don't wanna change the world
as long as you're my girl
it's more than enough,
just to be the man you love.
...
Huwaaa... Nak la jugak someone send me these kind of words. Heh! You see I'm a woman to love (curik these words from that movie... aper ke namanyer... ala... Jack Nicholson and that lady tuh... iskk.. Diane something...). So if you have any lesser than that, then I am not worthy/too worthy (pick whichever you want, yes, I'm being diplomatic) for your attention. Ehek! Ehek! Boleh ke macam tu? Tentu saja, bukan?

Anyway, I went to the client's office this morning. Just before afternoon. I had to register at the guard post, which is not unusual. I was a little irritated because I had to park my car further away from the guard post and walked to it to register. But I put my stage smile on and gave my ID. It was hard to maintain the facade when the guard taking my deets was a bit rabun and also a bit deaf. Hehe... I kid you not. But then, I was almost laughing eventhough I muttered under my breath as I walked back to the car and drove into the compound.

Another thing on my mind now. I'm sure most of us have friends on our messenger lists that we don't chat with at all anymore. For different reasons, right? But it's just too harsh to delete them off from the list especially when they have a special place in our hearts, right? But how do you deal with the hurt that stabs you everytime you see them online? Yes, I'm being a bit dramatic, I am after all the cry baby cum drama queen. I know some people might not give a second glance and just delete these people of, but I just can't. I'm melancholic that way. Heh! Maybe I should just delete them off. Duhh.. Buang masa je kan? Not worth a dime of my precious time, kan? He he he..

5 comments:

UglyButAdorable said...

the kind that stab your back and the pretend tak tau.delete shj..but if things we sorted out but the wound has not heal..then leave it..just in case..

vedd said...

Agreed with Ugly.. Delete jek the list of the ones that's giving a hard time.. No point in looking and sorting a long list of 'inactivities' and hardships :)

The Momster said...

i don't delete those i don't chat to anymore, i delete those not worth chatting to :P

gravtkills said...

banyak keje tu nak delete satu2 if you a 100 of them hehehe

Hajar said...

Thank you all... hehe.. It's hard because these people mean a lot to me... For different reasons.. And deleting them off even when we're not talking just seem so... harsh. And final...

The ones not worth chatting with never made to my list. hahaha...