July 11, 2006

Destination: Akuaria

How apt it was to rain the moment I drove out from the carpark. My heart was heavy, my mind a mess. But of course, the soft rain did no justice to the thunder in me. I did not exactly have an idea where was I going. Home was too confined. No walk in the park either. So, I just kept on driving and found myself heading towards KLCC.

By the time I did some window shopping, I felt lighter. My haven, Kinokuniya, did not offer me any solace though. So I went down to the food court and had my lunch.

I walked the spaghetti off en route to Akuaria. If I ever met the person who designed the walk way, I'll tell him the idiot he is. Why couldn't you build a tunnel withouht having the people walking through the carpark? Why couldn't you sacrifice those several parking lots for the safety and comfort of the pedestrians? Of all the world's idiotic thing to do.

Anyway, having other things to be annoyed about took my mind off the things that bother me. I'm feeling better now. Although I expect it to be only awhile.

I need a new job. A new environment. Maybe I should move to a new continent... :-P

9 comments:

UglyButAdorable said...

i feel u jade. i too badly need some changes in life.

Nour said...

I need some changes too. Need to add some spice here and there..Anyway hope you are feeling much better gurl!

vedd said...

Take a vacation mate! One that is really out of the monotonous place we called... whatever it is :D

-v-

D.N.A.S said...

I've been to Aquaria. Musim cuti sekolah pulak tu. Letih berebut dengan budak sekolah sebab nak pegang ikan.
Bila hidup rasa macam stagnant dan boring macam nak gile, try the following:

1. find a new hobby.
2. visit a new place (contohnya pegi Tibet.)
3. make new friends.
4. Change hairstyle.
5. Buy more shoes.
6. Become a volunteer (kat rumah anak yatim ke, kat Aceh ke, kat Iraq ke..)
7. Do something really selfless (contohnya tolong jaga anak2 saya bila saya nak pegi Spa.. muahahahahah)

Hajar said...

Adorable: jom pi holiday together gether! hehe..

nour: all of us do, i guess. thanks, am feeling better now.

vedd: hmm... i should go somewhere...

dnas: duhh... u might as well bring me to the spa with you! haha...

gravtkills said...

been thr twice...did u dive with the sharks?

Hajar said...

gravt: heh.. lupa nak citer... i tak masuk pun. pi kat entrance, pastu balik ofis balik... :-p

Anonymous said...

lor..tak masuk ker? anti-climaxz la. =D

new job new environ.new continent. neat.. hehee..

Hajar said...

fatihah: kan? hehe... i need time to really enjoy them fishies..