July 22, 2006

Conversation No 1

He: Do you know why I love you?
Jade: You can't love someone without knowing that person...
He: Because of the books that you read.
Jade: Huh?
He: Not many people would read what you read.
Jade: It's just a book.
He: Yes, but you're reading it.
Jade: Ok.
He: And do you know why I like you?
Jade: Coz I'm cute?
He: That too. You're honest. You've got style. You carry yourself well. I like the way you dress.
Jade: You're not in love. You just think you're in love. You're in lust.
He: That goes without saying. But I really love you.
Jade: Yeah right.
He:I can have real conversation with you.
Jade: Uh huh..

7 comments:

UglyButAdorable said...

bravo!!!

Hajar said...

Adorable: whatever for? :-p

D.N.A.S said...

Jade,
aku tidak akan percaya pada lelaki2 yang menggunakan ayat2 begitu. Huah huah huah. In fact,
I'll never trust guys with any type of 'ayat2 power'.
Need to find somebody who can really 'walk the talk'.... love & marriage is almost similar tu doing business and getting smart partnership (or can call it consortium for those who practice poligamy... hahahah).

Hajar said...

dnas: thus my response. muahahaha...

Anonymous said...

hahahaaa..lawak, lawak..

true, those compliments flow like loose water pipe. one minute u mean it, next hour u know u can't win her over, bleurgghh, gone wif the wind.

consortium? i like. heh.

UglyButAdorable said...

because u did not fall for that idiot...hehh..hehh

Hajar said...

fatihah: so you're into consortium is it... hehe...

adorable: i thought so!