July 24, 2006

Conversation No 2

Phone rings. Caller ID shows someone that should be ignored. But...

Jade: Hell-o.
He: I just want to let you know about the SMSes that you sent.
Jade: Ok-kay...
He: I don't have the phone with me all the time. I'm busy. I cannot be expected to reply to them promptly.
Jade: You could always reply when you don't have anything else to do.
He: Yes, but by that time, I've already received another one maybe two more because I did not reply the first one.
Jade: You could just try explaining. It should be enough.
He: I cannot take this. My family cannot understand, what more you. And that's not your fault.

Silence on the other end.

He: Jade... are you there?
Jade: When I sent the SMS I really needed your help.
He: I know. But you always send SMS when you're already out.
Jade: Errr...
He: Do you know how I feel everytime I receive your SMS?
Jade: Urmm.. are you calling just to tell me all these? (Spoken softly.. cause Kim Possible on Disney Channel is more interesting by the minute...)
He: No. I'm out now.
Jade: Okay.. So, are WE going out then?
He: I am invited to this XYZ function as guest of honour.
Jade: Oh.. Okay. Good for you.
He: But my boss found out that she'll be sitting on the same table as me so she called the organiser to rearranged my sitting.
Jade: She's a biatch.
He: So I'm not going to the function.
Jade: Okay.
He: I'm near by your place, can you be ready in 15 minutes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erks..tidak lah exactly in support for consortiums. just that equalling poligamy=consortium was err..creative, so i like la. hehee.. tp, pernah berangan gak nak dapat payung intan di kemudian hari kelak.can ka? =P

berbalik pd post ini, yeah, been there, done dat. cheiiss. watever constraints pun, it's rude ler to not reply texts. kan? bikin terguris perasaan saja esp when it comes to cancelling appointments. time is precious la babe. =D