June 2, 2006

It's Friday again!

In my previous post, I failed to mention another interesting aspect of Lelaki Komunis Terakhir. It's semi-musical. The lyrics are hillarious and some of the songs still playing in my head. I want to watch it again! And again. It's something like reading Wilayah Kutu, actually. Addictive. Ha ha ha...

You can read more about the semi-musical-documentary-film here.

Change is scary. The unknown is even scarier. But both exhilarate our lives in so many ways. And we know that we can never stop ourselves from going through changes and stepping to the unknown. So, what is it about change and the unknown that makes us so sceptic and... phobic?

Enough about serious stuff. Let's talk about food. I enjoy good, sinfull food. This, is going to be my dinner tonight. (Thanks, kakak!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

minah,

nak pinjam wilayah kutu boleh?
boleh laa.. boleh laa..