June 13, 2006

Walaweh

Did you watch the game yesterday? Did you? Did you?

I didn't realise the game was aired on RTM2. I do have Astro, but not sports channel. I was smsing my friend asking the current score after first half, while browsing the channels when I switched to RTM2.

And, this is why I don't want to watch football.

It's very emotional for me. Even if it's not my team playing. In fact, I don't care who's playing, whether it's the underdog or not. I just love the game.

I was at the edge of my seat during those final minutes. Three goals in the last 10 minutes. What a game. How often do you see that happen? And I was watching it!! Well, so were millions of other people. But do I look as if I care if I was not the only one? He he he...

Although I only catch the 2nd half, it was worth it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jade, tapi kalau perempuan tengok bola dah tak sexy dah, hehe... eh you ni betul ke tengok football, ke footballer?

Hajar said...

batu: football and i, we're involved... :-p

D.N.A.S said...

Jade,
I watched the first half and boring gile. I thought JPN was winning, so terus tido. Tup-tup, pagi ni kat ofis dapat tau AUS yg menang... cissss....
We Asian people must learn how to improve our stamina lah, so we must eat well and exercise regularly.

Anonymous said...

jade: u should've watched the 12.00am game which the new Arsenal wonder kid put up a scintilating performance :p

dnas: its not abt the stamina, japanese players had the stamina & also quite a number of chances to kill off the game but they didnt take them, on the other hand Aus took theirs very well...

UglyButAdorable said...

oohh...yes i did..ader skit frust laa..jpn kalah..konon nak support asian team laaa..but they were a bit loose towards the end..

Hajar said...

dnas: they said it was very hot. japanese might not be used to it...

anon: i have this... "thing" about arsenal. :-P

adorable: what is australia but another asian country. hehe..