June 27, 2006

101st Post

I watched Wicker Park last night.

I wonder how it feels like to love and be loved the way Matt and Lisa did.

I'm an idealist. I'm inclined to believe that such love exists.

I'm a romantic. I believe there are real-life fairytales. Of happy ever after.

Don't get me wrong, relationships are never smooth. That I know and accept. What I mean is that such unconditional love and trust do exist. Don't they?

These past few days I find myself wanting to belong. Hmm... As such, this is a dangerous period to be going out with people who are only looking for fun at the moment. I might get too engrossed in the way I feel I'd hurt myself. :-p

-----------------------

On a lighter note. I think the BodyBalance® classes are really doing me good. I've been attending diligently for the past two weeks, and I found my concentration increases. I also found that I'm actually quite flexible in some of the twisting, crouching, bending positions. Balancing just getting better. Strength... Still have to work on that. I just love this class...

6 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Jade:
My BodyStep class was so %$#*($%!!
The instructor tu perasan boleh tahan. He didn't give cue for next steps pun. Bengang betul. We thought intro/beginners class, tapi rupa2 nya bukan.

vedd said...

Err I want tai-chi can?
*bored to the max*

-v-

gravtkills said...

just make sure u stay away from the participants rear when in class

Hajar said...

dnas: I think instructor BodyStep mmg shiok sendiri laa.. Tapi BodyStep supposed to be all level class.

vedd: can... join la the class. you've got lots of time wat...

gravt: still can't get over your experience, eh? hehe..

Nour said...

do they have belly dancing classes in fitness first?? :)

Hajar said...

nour: yes they do! check out the online schedule at http://www.fitnessfirst.com.my. ehehe.. promo pulakkkk... :-p