August 5, 2008

Snippets!!

Right. Let's recap what happened the last few days.

Saturday

CapalPerak's sister managed to get her hands on 3 tickets. For MTV Asia Awards (YEAY!). No post party pass though, but that's okay, I'm just glad I was there enjoying good music. We headed to Genting at noon, dropping by at my parents' for quick snacking. Once up there, we were happily walking around First World Hotel shopping area, and time got by us too quickly. We managed to get in just in time to see PCD bust their moves. There was a bit confusion about the sitting arrangements; ours were the free sitting at B-Zone, then we were told to move to the C-Zone, once we were seated right opposite the stage, a lady came to check our tickets and told us to get out butts off there. We were sad, a bit enraged, but being there was just too fun to feel angry. So we moved back to the B-Zone where our views were being blocked by the stupid wall. Couldn't see the podium, so had to make do with the projection. We're still able to see the stage, although pictures taken from the angle do not turn out as great as I hope they would. And because of the moving here and there, CapalPerak didn't really get to see PCD as much as he'd want to. :-p

Owh... there was this lady holding a cardboard saying no taking pictures. She even waved the cardboard in front of the girls who were sitting several rows in front of us. I see no point of asking people not to take pictures, when that's the whole point of being there! I told CapalPerak if she comes over and do the same thing to us, I'd just turn an take her picture. Maybe she won't look so constipated.

Anyway. I enjoyed the performances tremendously. Leona Lewis was awesome! Seriously. So is One Republic. I'm a bit disturbed because there were no performances by Malaysian artistes, which I feel a bit stupid, since the even is organized in Malaysia. And why does Siti Nurhaliza needs to be nominated at all? Good thing she didn't win. Ha ha ha... I'm so evil. Owh, as I was enjoying the show, it suddenly ended. Ha ha ha.. And the ones with the post party pass quickly disappeared.

The guys sitting in front of us, kept showing off their post party passes. I got sick of it I mentioned to my companions that the next time they take out the passes, we should quickly snatch them and run out from the hall! They did do it, but we didn't do what I said. Bummer.

All in all, great Saturday night outing! The weather... man! I love the cold cold cold after the hot hot hot in KL.

Sunday

Woke up a bit late. Clean up the house. In the afternoon, went to MidValley thinking of buying washing machine, but decided against it. Hah! Nothing else happened except a lovely almost romantic dinner by the roadside with CapalPerak. He he he...

Monday

Jejak Kasih. Haih.... ITIK JAWA!! That's what she called herself when we were 16 years old. I miss those times. The laughter that we shared. We have not seen each other, neither talked for almost 12 years! I found her through FaceBook. And we just clicked back again! He he he... Seriously. I miss you la babe. We should meet up one of these days. Dem. I didn't even know she's married. Dah lama plak tuh! Ha ha ha...

Tuesday

That's today. And I have to stop now. Lunch date with the love of my life. He he he...

UPDATE at 1:53pm

Why do banks adamant to make your life miserable? Nak bukak account pun susah! Kene kawin dulu. Should grab a Tok Kadi before going to the bank! Nak buat housing loan kene reject sebab tak de credit line! Ha ha ha.. No debt, no loan, lots of debt, still no loan! muahahaha...

Jadi cleaner pun can practice double standard! That's just amazing. This guy, the one whose job is to clean the tables at the food court, I gave him my tray and said thanks, he sort of sneered with sour face. Later, he came to clean the table next to us, he was so ferking friendly. The ones seated there are foreigners.

Malaysia and its whole social strata is going down the toilet. From the bureaucracy of the financial institution to the midgets that made up the layers. Blurgh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mana pic? ish ish ish..

Anonymous said...

aku rasa kalau panggil TV3 dia mesti datang buat coverage reunion nih.... muahahahhahahahahahahhaahah

Hajar said...

6ky angel: hehe.. nanti ler aku bubuh. maybe kat pixie...

dakwanie: ekeke.. aku rasa kene tunggu the whole clan jumpa, ada lah pecah camera TV3 nanti. hehehe..

gravtkills said...

wah lucky u man to go the the awards show

maszuzu said...

i too dun understand...bukak bank acct must be related??