August 11, 2008

The Weekend

For the first time, I did not take even one single picture during the trip up north. I have missed Penang so much. And during the weekend, I just want to take everything in and just feel the place. Not even a single shot!

Weather up there is not much different from KL. Hazy. High temperature. It did not rain the two days we were there. We went to eat at Hammediyah, a must go destination every time we're in Penang. The place has been refurbished, neater and nicer looking. Although CapalPerak said somehow the food did not taste as good as it was when the makan place was not so pretty.

While we were there, I came out with lots of ideas that CapalPerak reminded me to write everything down. Other than that, everything else is looking up. InsyaAllah dreams will be realised. Can't wait to get everything moving.

Owh! I learned some new skills too. I can now laugh myself to sleep AND sing myself to sleep. Impressive, ey?

No comments: