September 10, 2009

Time Flies!

98 days left...

I am not freaking out anymore... Well... I do get major panic attacks at times, but all is well, insyaAllah. I breathe easier knowing that some things are moving towards the blessed date. I picked our wedding invitation card. Well, not really confirmed yet, as I brought back three samples, and I want the size of one, with a colour from the other and the pattern from the third one. Yes, I am fussy that way. :-p

It was a bit funny, because I showed them to CapalPerak and asked him which one he thought the best. He initially told me to make the choice, but I insisted on getting his opinion on the matter. So, he picked one (I presumed, just to get things done, because he expected what happened next). After which, I was like, "err.... actually...." and I laughed. I realised I was being the typical woman, because in the end, what I decide is the ultimatum, and what he decides is just an opinion. :-p

Now is just to finalised some other details to be included into the card, and insyaAllah by October we will see the result. And after, those important people in my life will start to get the invitation. :-) So, friends, send me your mailing addresses, ya!

Next, we have engaged a photographer to capture the memories on the blessed day. I like his style and the way he see people through his camera lens. InsyaAllah, everything will go fine.

Other than that, I have also booked the bunga telur for the khatam Quran session. Just a simple one. Mak likes the hanging type, so I ordered that. For the bunga pahar, the ever talented Mel has started the works. She delegated me to cut the netting for the egg... :-p

What's left is to find the items to make the gifts for the aunts, all of which to be purchased in Nilai 3. It's too expensive in KL, I've checked. Owh... and also, I'm yet to choose his perfume, Al-Quran and prayer mat for the hantaran.

Pray everything goes smoothly... Ameen...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa.. capalperak.
nice name.. and yes.. we'll meet before raya & i'll give u a sample for approval. huhuhu

Anonymous said...

sama la mcm aku.. bila tanya.. awk rs ok x bla bla bla.. then bila dia bg jawapan.. xxx.. erm.. yg x cantik ker? and what i get-knp la awk tanya kalau awk dh decide? hahahah

can't wait to get ur invitation card..

Anonymous said...

the new layout is nice :)

... and 98 days is not too long already! yeay!

Hajar said...

mel: that's how he's known in this blog.. haha..

6kyAngel: insyaAllah...

momster: ekeke... you so like to make me feel kecut perut kan? :-p

Sarclover said...

yeay!