September 29, 2009

Eid, Day 10

It takes me 40 minutes to shower, blow-dry and put a basic set of gunk on my face. I sorta timed myself after my gym session this afternoon.

# 8 minutes; shower and shampoo
# 20 minutes; towel dry the hair, put leave-on conditioner, blow-dry, serum spray, blow-cold
# 10 minutes; tone, treat and moisturise the face, then gunk up; two-way powder, eye-liner, blusher, lippy.
# 2 minutes; s'habiller

Therefore, my total session at the gym will amount to almost 2 hours. Workout session is one hour. And I spend a lot of time to pimp the hair. Hmm...

I am torn between being a Plain Jane or a Pimp Jenny. But today, I have decided to always be Ready Jade. Which means, I will always have the basic gunk all the time. It's not about being vain, it's about being presentable.

But the most important thing that I shouldn't skip is the basic 3-Steps; cleanse, tone and moisturise. Every morning and evening. This is the vital aspect of caring for the skin. And yet, knowing this, knowing the effect of skipping the routine, I sometimes, still feel lazy to do it at night. I should always remind myself that the skin corrects itself while I'm sleeping and this should be enough to ensure I take care of myself better, right?

As much as CapalPerak say that I'm beautiful even without make-up, a man will always feel better when he has a pretty woman on his arm, kan? Any man who says otherwise are lying through their coffee-stained teeth!

So ladies, pimp up! In fact, you don't need blusher or lippy. Just make sure you protect your skin, cleanse it properly. And be diligent about it. Like it or not, men, they are attracted to pretty things, and if beautiful skin is easy to achieve with just 10 minutes of work, why not, right?

2 comments:

The Momster said...

well done, you are really taking care of yourself!

i am guilty of skipping the routine at night most of the time too! ;)

D.N.A.S said...

Huwaaa.... sangat malas lah mau buat itu 3 steps routine. I only cleanse... hehehe.