September 24, 2009

Eid, Day 5

It is almost 4:30 pm on a Thursday, the 5th day of Eid. I'm still at the office.

I desperately want to go back, but circumstances are not allowing me to do so very quickly. AND may not be very soon.

A travel plan is already in place, less than two weeks notice. Therefore lots of preparation need to be done; the paperwork, the equipment, the packaging, etc. And the more you want to do things quickly, the harder it becomes, more problem surface.

And tomorrow is my brother's nikah day. I still have few touch-ups to do on the hantaran.


Now, I was just informed that I need to review the packing list again. Haih.

Owh... why can't today be any easier...?

Such is life.

God, help me!

2 comments:

The Momster said...

where are you going to this time jade?

Hajar said...

momster: so very near.. haha... singapore.