September 14, 2009

Feeling blurgh...

One thing that I dislike when changing the blog's template, is to retrieve back all the links and widgets. I just wish they have a function to save temporary and then one button that enables us to add back those links and widgets. Hmm...

Another weekend has passed, and soon it will be Eid. Really, time does go on swiftly when you're not thinking about it. And next week, we will have an additional family member. My brother's wedding is just around the corner. I have almost finished his hantaran but purposely doing it very slowly. Reason being, some makcik-makcik are anxious to see how they look like. The neighbours that is. Which is really surprising to Mak and I. Ha ha ha...

These makcik-makcik have mostly got their kids married off. And I have to say that everyone is waiting for my parents' children to be hitched off. Hmm... It does not annoyed me, just a bit unsettled. But then again, whatever makes you happy la kan? I told Mak that I'm going to get it done the night before the akad. :-p

Let's see... I have bought a kebaya top to go with the A-line skirt that I asked my aunt to make for me. Since the skirt is carca marba, I looked for a top in white. This is for Eid. He he he... Can't wait! Maybe I need a new pair of shoes to go with it... Hmmm...

I'm having Monday blues, I supposed. I feel lazy, which is not a good thing. I've been feeling this way since before Ramadhan. I need a long holiday, but I can't afford to take long leaves for Eid. I guess, I just have to wait for December. I hope, in the midst of everything, I still have time to breathe and relax. I really need it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice layout =) anyway, selamat hari raya, mintak maaf salah silap..enjoy your days!

Hajar said...

nestrez: thanks! and untuk kau juga... sama2 lah kita... ;-) take care!