September 28, 2009

Eid, Day 9

I am back at work. After a weekend of celebration. Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly. If there were hiccups, nothing that we could not handled.

I am now, officially an SIL. Ha ha ha... And I sorta "acquired" not one sister, but four! It's fascinating, for someone who has lived all her life being the only female sibling in the family.

Mak is happy. Abah is happy. My brothers are happy. Everyone is excited. And they are gearing up for another session that is going in a couple of months.

As everything happens for a reason, and everything has it's own blessings, I am thankful for this journey that The Lord has made me walked on. I am blessed. I am happy. Alhamdulillah.

On the work side, these next three weeks will be one of the busiest period. I have to prepare for the exhibition next week. Luckily, I have someone helping to arrange for the traveling matters. Another blessing that I take for granted. Must remember to appreciate small little things.

My boss, as always, the ever demotivating soul that he is... I will blow your head with surprises dear boss, just wait and see. It is difficult to maintain a positive momentum day-in, day-out in this place when you have such a person to
report to. But as usual, I shall prevail and I shall triumph! (I sound like some medieval conqueror... duh...)

Gotta go now! Have a blessed week everyone, be happy! It's not black Monday. It's just another day. Ta ta!

ps: Jade is looking forward to Thursday. He he he...

No comments: