September 28, 2009

The DUKE

Eversince I moved back into the nest, the DUKE has become my sole route to most of my destination; especially when I travel to the office. I think, in the past month, I only used the Setiawangsa route to go back once, the rest was on DUKE.

Yes, RM4 daily for the toll. But, I found that, it is a small sacrifice compared to spending hours in the traffic AND the heartache that comes with it. Not to mention, it has saved me from using bad words during Ramadhan!


Please be informed that this is NOT a paid post. I'm merely stating that, this is the most convenient expressway so far for people who are working in KL and living within the vicinity of it.

I had a meeting in Damansara one morning. Believe it or not, it only took me 10 minutes to reach my destination from the house! That is totally awesome okay! I believe that as long as I'm here, DUKE will definitely be my highway of choice.

Only thing that I have to bear with in the morning AND in the evening is the exit/entry at Jalan Semarak. But hey, the expressway still saves me about 40 minutes of travel time, and I can still be in the office in about 15 minutes. That is totally awesome!

Owh, in future... they might want to include a motorcycle lane. It's very dangerous for them. Seriously.

Read about DUKE.

p/s: salah satu projek kerajaan yang berjaya. I hope it's strong enough! And the MRR2 incident will not be repeated!

5 comments:

Memey Anuar said...

kak, duka mmg paling best la skang ni.
nak pegi mana2 pon ikut duke gila cpt.
i wish bleh gi putrajaya ikut duke hehe

anyway, post la gambar events. nak tgk.

Anonymous said...

aku pnh ikut hway ni.. nk ke ttdi.. from kl.. x jammed..

Hajar said...

memey: duka eh? yer betoi! mmg besh!

6ky Angel: tu ahh.. tapi rm2 one way tuh ekceli mcm mahal la jugak... haha...

hang_lipur said...

wa...dah berwajah baru! bila ek? tak prasan plk... huhuhuhu

yer! DUKE!!! saya sokong! jalan terbaik utk ke rumah nenek dr my office! if not.. nak lalu jln tun razak tu?? huhuhuhu sorry laa.... ngeri rasa!!!

Memey Anuar said...

haha duka plak :p