July 3, 2009

Washing the day off

For these past few days, I have been writing a lot on products. I suddenly find it so fun writing about the things that I use. :-p

So today, I'm going to share with you another product that I use, everyday. It's a make-up remover from L'oreal (cue: Because you're worth it...).


I accidentally saw this thing: Cashmere Milk Make-up Remover along with two other types which are available; Milk to Toner 2 in 1 Make-up Remover and Elixir Concentrated Ultra Make-up Remover. I decided to try the Cashmere Milk because I like the sound of the name. :-p

I have been using this make-up remover for the past one month. I have to say that every time I put it on, my skin feels fresh and soft. When you first apply the milk to your skin it will appear to be foamy, but actually it is not. Massage in circular movement, and after a couple of minutes, the milk will turn into clear liquid almost oily. Again, it's not oily really. It's just like magic! I kid you not. The milk is easily washed off with water. So far I've only use water from the tap, therefore, it's room temperature.

I can testify that this is a very good make-up remover. Once washed off, the face feels clean and breathable. I've go to say that ever since I use L'oreal De-maq Expert Cashmere Milk Make-up Remover, my break-outs have been reduced. There is a possibility that with this, I actually cleanse my face better. In a nutshell, I wash the day off easily these days.

To find more details of this product and its range, click here.

NOTE: This post is of my own opinion, not a paid advertisement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....