July 8, 2009

New Commitment to a New Man

"Remember... Today gym wei... Commitment!"

That's the SMS that I received from Sarcylicous at 10:19am this morning. I was about to blog about this new commitment that I made last Monday (Sarcy was the eye witness to this) when the SMS came in.

I resigned from my previous gym because I found myself very, very demotivated. Partly it's because I have to drive pass my house to go to the gym and partly because I found it too "used-up" and partly because I have managed to find all excuses that is possible to not gymming.

So, last week I went to check out this outlet near my office and on Monday I signed my name. And this my dear friends, not a small investment. Since this new place requires a commitment sign-up (which sucks in a way), it's not something that you would take lightly. On top of this I also signed-up for a one-to-one training. My goal is to become HOT by Eid, and SMOKING HOT by W-day. So yeah, I'm very serious about it Mr PT (he asked about my goals). Must. Look. Like. Nicole!!


I'm contemplating to start a new blog specially dedicated to my adventures at the gym. I should ask Sarcy to start one too because man, she looks delicious these days! I am so jealous of her! :-p She has been undergoing the PT for the past couple of months and seeing result. Of course, she's in a different gym AND she has a gym buddy. I need to find myself one of those quickly. Hmmm...

Maybe I should just start blogging about my gym adventures here, and open a new anonymous blog to "write-my-heart-out". Kan? Anyone with me?

Anyway, I read some reviews with regards of this new gym. Some people hate it, some people love it. Crappy management is everywhere, we cannot run away from that I suppose. We just have to remind ourselves the real reasons of joining. And if we're honest with ourselves, it has nothing to do with the way they manage the place. But I do agree that the surrounding has to be conducive for us to enable us to enjoy and keep up with the momentum. Otherwise, jadi macam what happened to me at the old place lah.

So, here's to Jade, to a successful work-out session today. I can hear my muscles screaming for help already...

No comments: