July 23, 2009

Excuse Me, I'm Freaking Out.

I'm officially freaked out.

It's like... Just a little more than four months to go...

There are still so many things to do.

We have not confirmed the caterer. Although we kinda booked them.

I have not finished buying the hantaran stuff.

The wedding favours have not been confirmed. How they should look like also have not been confirmed.

Clothes for the event on the other side have not been confirmed. We've not picked anything yet.

The invitation. We have not done anything yet.

I'm doing the bunga pahar myself, with the help of Mel, of course. But, I don't know if I can concentrate or have time to do it!

The dais at home, I have the design, but I have not started buying anything. I need to order the metal frame, that has not been done.

So many things to do, yet so little time. My parents are also busy with my brother's wedding that mine is sort of being put aside. :-(

When I freaked out or feel sad about something concerning the wedding, I've got no one to talk to. Sometimes I bug Momster. Like what I just did, just now. Told her I'm freaking out. She laughed. In fact, she ROTFL. In the messenger of course.

I still have not packed my stuff at the rented place. I plan to move out by mid-August. Just before Ramadhan starts. And my housemate who happens to be (supposed to be?) my best friend seem doesn't care about me anymore. She didn't ask anything about the preps or if she can help with anything. At all. :-(

Lastly, I still have not decided who's going to be my maid of honour. But I did talk about it with CapalPerak. Maybe I'll ask his best friend's girlfriend. At least she asks how my preparations are going...

I'm still freaking out.

5 comments:

hang_lipur said...

hey...not to worry la...mmg mcm tu akan freak out! same like me jgk... but ur cards bole laa design now! anything i'm here to help you....

pssst... jgnlaa amik ati ur parents dulukan ur brother.. yela.. dia nyer wedding dulu kan... after him, then they will concentrate on you!!

Memey Anuar said...

its ok kakak.
u're so talented. can even design my baju hehe

D.N.A.S said...

Delegate leeee.... mana larat nak buat sorang-sorang..

One more thing, don't have to wait for people to offer you help. You can always ask them to help you. I'm sure they'd understand and more than willing to lend a hand.

Kalau taknak pening kepala, wedding favour tu boleh kasi cookies raya. Mesti senang nak cari supplier sebab tak lama lagi mesti ada ramai orang hantar iklan.

Hajar said...

I suddenly have the inclination to eat kacang pol.

thanks gals.

Anonymous said...

alamak jade, i hope i didn't offend you by ROTFL! :P i was hoping it'd make you feel better!

but yes, i am always open for talking, you know! just holler will ya? ;)

p.s. sometimes one works better under pressure! :D