January 9, 2008

My Pink Furry Friend


Meet my new travel buddy, Ticky. According to her, she's ticklish and if I tickle her chin long enough, I'll get a big grin on her furry self. And she said I'll be happy when I see it. Well, she said something like that to me yesterday. I'll check again with her later to verify this.

Ticky is soft to the touch and she constantly reminding me to be alert on the road as well as patient. She asks me to tolerate all the road idiots that too many a times managed to boil my red juices in my veins. Sometimes I'm a little geram with her because she's just getting to know me but she said arrogantly that a person is always measured by first impression. I told her not judge me and I used to be really nice on the road, experiences made me bitter. To which she said I should be more in control of my emotions, otherwise I will be bitter for the rest of my ife. How indignant, I thought and I left her to her own devices. Ignored her all the way back home. And instead of letting her sit at A-pillar, I moved her to the passenger's seat. Serves her right for being so judgemental.


But later I thought, she was right. That is after I
cooled down and felt her staring at me with those shady eyes of hers. Duh. So I told Ticky I'm sorry and now we are on speaking terms again. I also told her that I'll do better and be better today. And I could swear she winked!

Last night I met up with AngelEyes at SkyBar in Trader's Hotel. Nice view although the place is not prepared for a rainy windy day. Literally. 30 minutes into our chit-chat session, it started to rain. And it got windy and we were... drenched would be too dramatic... so.. "sprinkled" would be more suitable I guess. From the window seat, we moved to the tall table with tall stool. Not even 15 minutes, the wind picked up and we were sprinkled with water again! So we decided to leave the place and head to KLCC for dinner. Happy Birthday, babe!

Having said that, the place is a nice place to chit-chat. Very peaceful and serene. I wish there was music playing though. To photography addicts, professional or amatuer, it's a nice angle to take pictures of KL City. I took few pictures with my K550i yang hina. Wished I borrowed B's SLR that afternoon. Then I can post some nicer shots. But hey, can always do that another day, right?

I like this shot that I take though. Looked as if some ethereal light shone upon the twin towers. He he he...

So, tomorrow is new year! So, happy new year everyone! May the new year brings more joy and blessing for us. Take care until next post.

1 comment:

Angel Eyes said...

Happy Birthday to me! Hehe..

Thanks for the night babe. i'll remember everything.