January 28, 2008

The Day After


He he he... I had a Chocolate Indulgence night with my family members. With Dominoes Pizzas. Very, very filling. This happened on Saturday. By the way, the writings are "Happy Birthday, Ayong". I initially read it as "Buyong". Ha ha ha...


Then yesterday, he picked my up just before 8pm and we had ourselves a Mexican dinner in P*. I was a little over dressed. Well, both of us were (I was a walking amethyst and he was the pimp daddy). But don't care la, eh? It was my day after all. After that we walked to S* to enjoy some dessert. Bitter sweet helping.


As of yesterday, I own something new. All I can say is, "Love it! Love it! Love it!". Was a little speechless when he handed me the box. He he he...

Other than that, wishes from all over. Thank you lovely people. It is nice to be remembered. No, it feels no different to finally cross over. Feels the same. Look the same. Maybe now people will take me seriously. Ha ha ha...

Another birthday come, another birthday gone
Feels the same some, the rest like being reborn!

A colleague sugested this book to read. I take the suggestion as my birthday present. ;-)


4 comments:

Tynna said...

Happy birthday Jade!
Dun want to dampen yr spirits...I dun read books like that..haha! please like mad if he goes, he goes..
oops..I'm going private actually...mail me yr add? send it to tynnamarlina@gmail.com
thank you!

Hajar said...

BlackFeline: Thanks! Ha ha ha... I kinda read anything... And I agree with you. "if he goes, he goes". I emailed yu already.. ;-)

Sarclover said...

BABE.. you know i ekchelly remembered your birthday and was about to flip out my phone to text you until i realize that i dont frikkin have your phone number!!!

Hehehehe... kelakar kan???

Hajar said...

sarcy: hahahahahaha...