January 4, 2008

Make a Little More...

You may have catched my drift somewhere in my previous posts where I talked about wanting to do something and a little more. I think I've mentioned it too many times to count!

So, here's another attempt to achieve it. I have registered with this people here where I can earn money by talking about something that interests me. This also I hope, can polish my copy writing skills and enable me to use even more vocabulary!

You my friends, if you're even a little like me, who needs to earn a little more and at the same time you blog, just register. Simple steps. If you already have a blog, register your blog to be reviewed and wait for the approval. You'll receive an email by the way, to activate your account. Then, once approved, you can browse the tasks available and choose one that interests you to write about. Once your task is submitted, wait for the approval and tada! you get to earn something. Check your PayPal account to see the numbers increasing.

If you still do not have a blog, you might want to start. There are a lot of free blogging sites out there one of which, of course, is Blogspot. For receiving payment, register an account with PayPal.

Ensure you read the FAQ to get more information. Read the rules and regulations to ensure yuo'll do everything right. Oh, don't be those people who remove the entries once they get paid. If ethics is too big word for you, then just remember it's not nice to do so. And people don't like not nice people. He he he... By the way, you can contact the personnel to get more information or if your questions are not answered in the FAQ.

We do what we can. And it's best to do something about what we want instead of just whining about the situation, right? So, I have taken my step towards making one wish to come true. Will you?