January 25, 2008

Last few days...

I have been blogging for 3 years. Man. A lot of things have happened in that time. Man. I know there are more older bloggers out there. It's just that... Man. 3 years. If I had a kid, he or she is already about 50, 60 centimetres tall. Heh. And I would probably be pregnant with the next one. Man.

Ha ha ha.. Yes, Jade is rambling. These are the last days of yours truly in her 20s. Some hormonal imbalances are due and some electro-wachamalit might get screwed up. He is taking me out on Sunday night. For dinner, I presume. Attire, well, just managed to get one nice purple thing thing from the green structure. There's another attire I'm due to acquire for Sharky's wedding in two weeks. Still have time to make up my mind.

So, if you ask me, no, I feel no different. It's after all just a number. That keeps on increasing every year. Heh. Seriously. If I can still pass as a 25 year old, I have nothing to worry about. I am as young as old as I look. Depending on the situation.

Work is making me feel older though. Even if the people that I'm working with are being childish. Isn't it wonderful to be able to choose what you want to do and which you rather not get involved with? Forget about responsibilities and goodwill. What matters most is what you want. Hah.

Anyway, I'm ready for a move. God will, it will be much better. My counterpart has already made hers and looks like the response wave is very positive. I wish I'm going to be in a similar boat. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

The Momster said...

jom jom jom!!

happy birthday!! may the years ahead be so much better!!