March 1, 2007

Get to know Weirdo Jade

Contrary to what my Kakak says here, I am farrrrr from weirdly skinny. :-p I admit, I am not fat, but neither am I skinny. I do have certain bulges here and there that can actually be exterminated with sessions in the gym. Heh.

Anyway, I'm tagged by her. Coincidentally, since I am in a roll of letting my skeletons out from the closet, why not eh. And since I'm a tad weird myself, I guess it suits me nicely.

6 weird things about me

RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. Everyday I feel as if I'm going to die that day. Shall not elaborate.

2. I still have imaginary friends. Some of them have super powers. But they are all human looking. My phantom lover, he can fly me to the moon.

3. If I can kiss myself on the mouth, I would. I was told I have beautiful lips. I was told my lips are made to be kissed. Not that I'm letting anyone to find out if this is true or not by kissing me, eh...

4. I drink a LOT of water. I go to the ladies every hour. But my skin is still dry. Help!!

5. I don't like routine (not weird enough). I don't like rules. I don't like being confined (still not weird). I don't like having to conform to certain uniformity; dress, mind, actions alike.

6. I think myself as weird. My friends think I'm weird. But they cannot tell me what's weird about me. Now, that's weird.

Okay, the weirdo signing off while tagging these six people:

1. Nina
2. Sheryl
3. Pink
4. Solace
5. DNAS
6. Nour

If doing this was therapeutic for her, it didn't do the same for me... he he he...,

4 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Makasih.. makasih.... lama dah tak buat keja tag mengetag nih. Nanti le saya usahakan.

Angel Eyes said...

ewah, ewah... aku dah kena tag la plak! haha

babe, nanti boleh tak?

Hajar said...

dnas: aaahh... sila.. sila..

AE: boleh... hehe...

Nour said...

Hey Jade,

Just completed the tag myself.. Pheww it was definitey tough at first.