March 22, 2007

Addiction


I am officially addicted to BAKERZIN.

As I'm writing this, I just finished a plate of Aglio Olio spaghetti, and currently devouring the ever delicious Sumatra. Gravt once posted a picture of Sumatra in his blog. But here it is again, almost half finished.

In my earlier post, I had Salmon Pasta with Strawberry Juice.

Today, my third visit, I'm drinking the same drink.

I am officially addicted.

You would want to savour the first bite. And then the second. And the third. Your face would display the ecstasy as the chocolate and cheese caress your taste buds.

Half-way through the dessert, you just want to gobble everything in. You can stop as you swallow one bite after another. You. Can't. Seem. To. Stop.

Well, maybe I'm exaggerating too much. But that's what it did to me. Just lovely.

Okay, itu sahaja. Sekian terima kasih.

4 comments:

Azer Mantessa said...

*blown
*i'm melting

D.N.A.S said...

Saya pun suka gak makan kat situ bila kaya-raya. Bila sengkek macam bulan ni, errr... lepak kat Pelita ajelah jawabnya... hahahah

Hajar said...

AzerM: alamak! melted already?

dnas: aiseh... saya dah blacklist Pelita lah..

Anonymous said...

bakerzin kat mana??

kenapa takde org penah ajak saya pi situ???