January 3, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!!


Hi everyone!! I'm sure most of you are still away for a very long holiday.

Anyway. I do have a lot of things to share, but I found myself restless and more concern on the job that I have to do. So, I might be behind in updating my looney bin.

There is only one elevator in Pudica. I take it every morning to go to my office on the third floor. Like any other elevator, there is a notice informing the passenger of steps to take if trapped inside. Steps one to three are the usual; press the alarm button, wait for response and inform the situation. Step four; "Do not panic until help arrives". So, I am supposed to remain calm all the way and go berserk when the rescue team arrive. Okay, check that. Step five, repeat steps one to three if necessary.

I know... I know... this is a boring post. I'll babble about something else soon.

No comments: