January 23, 2007

On Cloud Nine

I am... suitably, officially, in love.


I am getting comfortable with it. For now, it complements me. Aaahhh...

It's not much, but it serves its purpose. They don't have the red colour, which was what I wanted nor the silver which they say only for HK market. But it's okay... Black beauty.

Now, the challenge is for me to learn up how to install stuff into it. I upgraded the memory to 512MB, which I immediately felt not enough. But, we can't be too greedy, can we? Patience has its own rewards. So, I will be.

I also have to read up on the firmware upgrades and compatible applications. Duh. Never before have done homework on handphones. Now, it seems like I have to.

Anyway, as AE has already mentioned, the iPhone is really, really yummy. Since it's coming to our shore in 2008 (if we're lucky), I am contented with my beloved Ming.

I shall not review the phone since you can read on the net, written by qualified people. Furthermore, to me, I'm happy with it. he he he...

8 comments:

gravtkills said...

any bugs so far?

Angel Eyes said...

oooohh..... la, la... *envy*

bestnye babe.. glad that you've found him at last!

i'm getting the iphone... ini tidak boleh jadi!

Hajar said...

gravt: so far, so good. maybe because i haven't done anything or customised the seem yet...

AE: i know iPhone is so yummy! i might just... hehe...

D.N.A.S said...

So, have you given your Ming a suitable name? Ken Watanabe pun okay gak, but it looks quite feminine. Bagi nama Jessica Alba, nak? Sexy siut.

Angel Eyes said...

bagi nama yap ah loy!

klasik seh!

Hajar said...

DNAS: no name yet. But I'm totally MINGed.

AE: Yap? YAP? Y.A.P? that name goes around these days... hahaha...

Nour said...

wow...very nice....cantik...and kecik.

Hajar said...

nour: yea... it's about half the size of Kilometrico ball pen.. hehe..

gravt: UPDATE: apparently my version of firmware has some known bugs. one of which the speaker phone.. so nanti nak kene flash to a better version.. :-(