January 29, 2007

Wah.. Wah.. Wah..


Dayang Nurfaizah. Versatile singer. A seasoned entertainer.

I went to Planet Holywood yesterday to watch her perform. She received standing ovation from me all the way (I was standing for the 3 hours... hehehe...). She has a very, very beautiful voice. I'm sure a lot of people wonder why a talented singer like Dayang is not flying sky high.

I hope she'll get what she really deserves. She is one of the few singers in our country that can go really fay, if only people in the right corners give her that golden opportunity. If I may be more blunt, she deserve to perform internationally, much much more than a certain singer who now, apparently, wants to be a politician. Hmm...

Anyway, here's raising my Milo to Dayang for many, many more excellent singing that takes our breath away.

------------------------------------------------


On another note, hmmm... the dinner on the eve of my birthday went very well indeed. I was so full by the end of the 4-course session, I could only walk slowly. If I walk a little faster, I'm sure I'd be running for the nearest flower pot. Ish... ish... ish...

We started with the appetizer, scallop and mushroom. Yummy. And then, the starter, wild mushroom soup. Simply delicious. After that comes the pallate cleansing, with lime and mango pudding. Then... the main course. Seabass served with hot sauce (it actually looked like sambal belacan yang cair tuh...). The fish was tender and juicy, so very tasty. We ended the dinner with CHOCOLATE creme brulee! And coffee, of course. The creme brulee, was really sinfully delicious, I wanted to cry the moment it enveloped my taste buds. Aaaahhh...


After dinner, we just walked from Starhill towards Sungai Wang, watching people and letting the dinner set. Then we just walked back to the carpark, and went home. It was, unarguably the best birthday dinner I've ever had, albeit the absence of roses; which I feel is in its own originality. I was a little bit over-dressed, but hey, it is my night, right? He he he...

13 comments:

Queens City said...

nak tgk gamba overly dress tuh....

D.N.A.S said...

Gambar overly dressed and the dinner date jugak... wahahahahah...
happy belated besday jade!
By the way, Dayang mmg best!

Anonymous said...

Jade,
happy belated besday!!

Hajar said...

queens: tak amik gambar pun

dnas: gambar tak amik. and Dayang rocks!!

guess499: thank you!!

gravtkills said...

dayang helped me in the lift once but i didnt know it was her hehehe

where did u hv that nice bday eve dinner?

Memey Anuar said...

hey..I was suppose to go watch Dayang that nite..but couldnt make it! ish!

anyway, Happy Birthday sis!
May u have many more to come!

Hajar said...

gravt: hmm.. aper tah nama tempat tu, tak ingat.. haha.. Fisherman Cove rasanya... it's at the LG level.

pink: thanks!

Azer Mantessa said...

wow ... what a dinner

happy belated b.day

keep purringgg

Nour said...

I hope it is not too late to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hajar said...

AM: thanks!

Nour: nope, never too late. thanks!

Anonymous said...

allo..

happy belated birthday...!! yg ke berapa ye...? ehemm...

The Momster said...

jade,
i'm late to wish ya!! happy belated birthday my friend!!

n yes, i wanna see the overly-dressed jugak :P

Hajar said...

adieza: thanks... ehem.. 29. hehe..

n|ns: thanks! tak amik gambar lerr.. hehe...