November 9, 2006

Thursday's Babble

I've always known I'm not really good at wearing heels. I prefer flats. I always get them stucked either in the cracks of the pavement, or the metal cover of the manhole, or in the soft mound of the soil. You name it, I'm sure I've stucked 'em heels in before... It's not like I'm wearing three-inches or stilettoes... They are rectangular in shape and about one inch. Maybe one an a half.

Not too long ago, I was walking beside one of the most gorgeous sexy man I've known who resembled this guy (I kid you not), I fell down smacked on my cushion because my heels were stucked in between the decorative pavement. One moment I was chatting and walking confidently beside him, the next he was walking alone. I wished the earth would open up and swallowed me whole. He said with a shake of the head and low chuckle, "Jade, only you..." and being the gentleman he was, he sort of scooped me up. Auuwwwwww...

Last week I was enjoying the day out with him when I sort of missed my step and had to stop walking abruptly. To which I was at the receiving end of, "You really can't walk in heels, can you?" Adoiiiiiiii... Malu okay... To exaggerate, I felt my feminity was being questioned. On the same day, with the same guy, during the same outing, I sort of stumbled a little while going up the escalator. Don't ask me how.

I think I'm a natural clutz. I used to be quite clumsy in my younger years. But I've grown up. I am far more graceful now. He he he... But these little moments that happened that could not be helped... I just don't know. Is there a possiblity that a circuit somewhere in my grey area is telling me something? Now, if it happens once in a long while, people would think it's cute. Or funny. But if it's repetitive, it's just soooooo annoying, isn't it?

Anyway, yeah... that's me. So.

Now, last night, I had a nightmare. I dreamt that I was getting fat and did not realise it. My friends were too kind to point it out until I realised it myself. And the moment that happened, I got fatter every minute. It worsen until I could actually hold parts of my bulging face and pull at it! It was so scary I tell you. Now, before you start saying that this has something to do psychologically, I tell you, no. I know I am not fat, I'm just urrm... well endowed. Muahahaha... But I tell you, when I woke up, I uttered thanks to God that it was just a dream...

8 comments:

Azer Mantessa said...

again ... you really can't walk in heels, can you?

hehehehehehe *kidding

The Momster said...

i fell flat on the 1st day of work, right in front of my boss. blurghhhh!! it was a severe sprain n i was out of heels for a few mths.

became a heels-addict eversince!! missed my heels u know!! :P

D.N.A.S said...

I can't walk in flats. I've sprained my ankle a few times while wearing them. I need at least a 2 inch heels, maybe because of bone structure.

Hajar said...

AM: yeah.. yeah.. :-p

nahlah: now.. now.. health is more important okay... hehe..

dnas: sprained ankles using flats? i'm more likely to break a bone in heels! hehe..

UglyButAdorable said...

tell me that him that u went out with dun look like that wikipedia boy..jeless tuuhh..hensem gilersss tuhh..

btw sis..i now have to give my training wearing heels..yg in few years time will give me a back ache...

Anonymous said...

A friend of mind once dreamt of getting fat too. When she woke up, one of her pillow was missing.....

Hajar said...

UBA: iskk.. he IS gorgeous. problem is, you can't force someone to stay, can you? ni cerita satu masa dulu laa.. the 'him' in the next para is a diff person.

galing: err... who took her pillow?

Anonymous said...

Q : Who took her pillow?

Ermmm... Earth calling Jade,come-in please. Hell-lo?

Are YOU ok?