November 3, 2006

Not yet extinct!

Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination.
-- Barbara Grizzuti Harrison

Well.. well... what do you know... It's been a week since first Syawal. Dah buat puasa nam blom? And thank the heavens, it's ever blue sky again! It has been since last week, but I've been basking in the pleasant air and blues and greens, I just want to drown in it.

How has it been so far for you? I underwent a little change on Wednesday. Nothing life changing just probably a pleasant physical upgrade. He he he... "Masuk locker kunci sendiri". To anyone who is not familiar with the phrase, it's equivalent to "masuk bakul angkat sendiri".

I still feel sore in places and I know a massage session is long overdue. Maybe I'd splurge a little for that two hours get away in Hartamas. Just need to find a time for it. I've got a good news to share, but will only reveal it when it is confirmed black and white.

You know the feeling when you want to share your joy and secrets and tears and what little excitement with one someone? I had that feeling for quite sometime, but alas, the lack of that one someone made me feel a little sorry for myself. BUT, the ability to borrow that feeling even for just a short while seems worth it. Sounds pathetic, but a girl has got to do what a girl's got to do, eh? It's what we call improvising!

It feels really good when someone tells you that one feels happy just being with you. But the sweetness of it tore a little piece of your fragile heart when you're not sure if you are willing to prolong it. Huwaaa... DNAS is right. I AM bloody complicated! Whatever la eh... You live once only.

For today just let me swim in my own fantasy and enjoy it while it lasts!

2 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

While waiting for that one someone, for the time being, you need an imaginary friend kot. Alaaaa macam Calvin ngan Hobbes tu... baru best, kiut pulak tu.

Azer Mantessa said...

this cat is saying ... nice being with you too ... puurrrrrrrrrrrrr

selamat hari raya, maaf zahir bathin.